Shannon & Pam, after months of training, officially became ultrarunners with finishing Way Too Cool 2010 (3/13/10). They continue to run the long distances as they continue to challenge themselves physically & mentally. This is where they post those triumphs and also their tribulations.

November 11, 2009

Day 2

Ran 2 miles with 1/2 mile warm up/cool down from Cavitt. Felt really good. Came home and did upper body and core and a yoga/stretch, then foam roller. Seems like the stretch, foam roller stuff takes longer than my run! But gotta keep it up so I don't have an injury. Great job on the step mill, Shannon! Knowing that you will be posting makes me motivated to do my workout! I ran into a gal that used to run on Tues with me and she told me about a 10 mile loop in Cool on the Auburn Lakes trail that encompasses that bad hill, Ball breaker?? I can't remember the name of it (it's on the WTC coarse). So, we'll have to ask jennifer about this this weekend, I'm sure she has the scoop, and schedule a run there. 

Oh...I need to get a better pic of us. I am going to bring a camera this weekend to get some pics for our blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Pam. The 10 mile Cool loop sounds good. Yes a better pic would be nice, although, it's a fun pic. Actually I still have our Parkway Half Marathon pics. I'll take a look at those.

    I don't think I have the same rights as you on this blog. What I means is I don't see where I can add photos, links, etc. But that's ok, I'll just send stuff to you. BTW - I absolutely love all the links you posted on the side!!

    One suggestion - in the main header comment, change it to Shannon and Pam or Pam and Shannon, instead of Shannon and I.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete