Shannon & Pam, after months of training, officially became ultrarunners with finishing Way Too Cool 2010 (3/13/10). They continue to run the long distances as they continue to challenge themselves physically & mentally. This is where they post those triumphs and also their tribulations.

November 11, 2009

11-11-09 - Shannon

Got to the gym again this morning, yeah! Did an upper body workout, then ran 2 miles on the treadmill. Then I got on the stair mill. Oh my, haven't done that in a while. I did 10 minutes and I felt ill afterward. I started at a level 5 then half way through I bumped it up to level 6 because it didn't feel like level 5 was enough. I guess it's gonna take some getting used to. But in 10 minutes, I walked up 36 floors or .75 miles. WOW! The stair mill we be apart of my Wednesday workout and I'll slowly increase my time on there.

Tomorrow I'm scheduled for 2 miles and an easy lower body workout.

Feeling good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment