Shannon & Pam, after months of training, officially became ultrarunners with finishing Way Too Cool 2010 (3/13/10). They continue to run the long distances as they continue to challenge themselves physically & mentally. This is where they post those triumphs and also their tribulations.

November 13, 2009

11-13-09 Shannon

Today I had great intentions of going to the gym and doing 2 different classes, but by last night I had decided that I had better drop one and not push it. But this morning I'm just not up to doing the "On the Ball" class like I wanted to. I'm a bit sore from my easy leg workout yesterday, hhhhmmmm, can you say out of shape. Sheesh. My motivation is stronger than my body!

I'm going to take today off and spend it working around the house. The house will get cleaned, I will run an errand to the bank and Trader Joe's, then I've got to work on bears today. I've been commissioned to make a 49er bear and I need to get started.

Tomorrow is going to be a tough one to get in my scheduled 5 miles as I've got golf at 10am in Sacramento. But I have every intention of getting up and out the door by 6:30a and running in my neighborhood (streets - yuck). It should just be starting to get light out at that time and I shouldn't have any problems running with my itty bitty headlamp. I think I'll swing by Sports Authority and see if they have a reflective vest I can pick up inexpensively.

Off to clean the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment