Shannon & Pam, after months of training, officially became ultrarunners with finishing Way Too Cool 2010 (3/13/10). They continue to run the long distances as they continue to challenge themselves physically & mentally. This is where they post those triumphs and also their tribulations.

December 22, 2009

Trail Tuesday

Had a GREAT run with FTRs today! Kem, Trish, Susan, Lindsay, John and I ran from Twin Rocks towards Auburn for 5 miles total. I LOVE this part of the trail! I had never been this way; every time I attempted it, I would get lost and turn around in frustration. We got to the actual "twin rocks' and were greeted with an incredible view of the lake with the sun rising over it.  The 'fast girls' were running slow today so I was able to keep up with them. Love running with these guys! It was good to see John out on the trails again. He hadn't run since finishing CIM, with a calf injury no less. Trish, Susan B and I went to Starbucks for coffee and chatted for over an hour. It was a great morning.

I'm now sitting here feeling like I'm fighting off something...I have mild body aches and alittle cough..ugh.  I really don't have time to be sick :<

No comments:

Post a Comment