Shannon & Pam, after months of training, officially became ultrarunners with finishing Way Too Cool 2010 (3/13/10). They continue to run the long distances as they continue to challenge themselves physically & mentally. This is where they post those triumphs and also their tribulations.

December 3, 2009

Thursday

Well, I didn't get up this morning to run :( But I did make it to the gym tonight. Had a free pass at the gym down the street and ran 2.30 on the dreadmill. Felt great. Did a strength workout afterward. They have Bosu balls so I did weighted lunges which really force me to focus. Ended with some core and stretching. I gave up my CFF gym memberhip cuz it was too expensive (and I rarely went). I really like the gym down the street. There were 3 people in the gym at 6:30pm! Great new treadmills and everything I need, without the huge price tag. So I will probably join this one (it's $20/month cheaper). Tomorrow is a rest day, then Sat 8 miler with the group.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you found a gym that is cheaper and that you'll like. I love a gym that is empty. That's one reason why I like the gym that I go to that has half of it's equipment out of order - LOL. Good job sticking to the plan!

    ReplyDelete