Shannon & Pam, after months of training, officially became ultrarunners with finishing Way Too Cool 2010 (3/13/10). They continue to run the long distances as they continue to challenge themselves physically & mentally. This is where they post those triumphs and also their tribulations.

December 19, 2009

Saturday

Ran 6 miles on the trail out of Sterling Pointe Staging area with Shannon. It is such a fantastic trail! Thank you, Shannon for coming out this way :) Afterward got my Starbucks and tried the new Caramel Cream Brulee Latte. It was sooooo good! I just checked out the calories for this, 270....ugh...but a nice change from my usual non fat latte. Headed home and did a yoga sculpt video (karen voight) for 45 minutes. I've had this vid for years, and never do it. It's a great workout, I'm glad I rediscovered it. Tomorrow will run 4 miles on the parkway and then off to the Ironman party in the afternoon with the ironman girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment