Shannon & Pam, after months of training, officially became ultrarunners with finishing Way Too Cool 2010 (3/13/10). They continue to run the long distances as they continue to challenge themselves physically & mentally. This is where they post those triumphs and also their tribulations.

February 23, 2010

Week 16

Okay, back to training mode. Monday was a scheduled day off, but I was in dire need of some exercise so I did my 8 miler with my friend Lynn. It was a hill, tempo run packed in one. She is one very fast runner and when she is hurting or injured (which she was alittle bit) I can almost keep up with her. We ran the trails at Folsom, it was an incredible afternoon with the sun shining. Today I ran 5.35 miles at an easy pace with some walk breaks on pretty flat terrain around my neighborhood with the beast, Bella. Did alittle core and yoga stretching afterward. Tomorrow will probably be elliptical and weights. It sure felt good to get back on the trails....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment