Shannon & Pam, after months of training, officially became ultrarunners with finishing Way Too Cool 2010 (3/13/10). They continue to run the long distances as they continue to challenge themselves physically & mentally. This is where they post those triumphs and also their tribulations.

February 23, 2010

Family Reunion


I spent the last week in Florida on the gulf side visiting with my family. We were able to coordinate our schedules and meet up for some bonding time. It was so wonderful to spend time with my niece and nephews. They live in Michigan and I only get to see them once a year. They are the best kids in the world and I had so much fun with them!

I also got to spend quality time with my brother and sis who, by the way, is doing very well.


I didn't get much working out in. Just a few miles and some elliptical and core. Training definitely took a backseat but that's okay. My goal was to spend as much time with family as possible and I feel totally refreshed mentally after seeing them :)  Now back to work, we only have a few weeks left of training, yikes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to spend quality time with your family.

    I'm glad you're back, now it's time for us to get serious.

    Less than 3 weeks to go - woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes time with the family is just what your body and soul need. Glad you were able to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete