Shannon & Pam, after months of training, officially became ultrarunners with finishing Way Too Cool 2010 (3/13/10). They continue to run the long distances as they continue to challenge themselves physically & mentally. This is where they post those triumphs and also their tribulations.

February 28, 2010

FINAL long run....:)

We had a wet, muddy, technical run on Saturday; Shannon has already provided details. I felt strong the first 11-12 miles, but I think around mile 15 I started to fade. The lack of a long run the prior week was definitely affecting me.   Here are a few pics of the day:

Thanks to Mary and Jennifer for providing great trail company as always :)

 

Thank you Shannon for pulling me threw those last few miles!!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...I just realized I ran 50 miles this week, could that be why I was so pitifully tired yesterday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos!! Especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics and nice 50 mile week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. Looks like pretty trails. Wishing you a good taper week before your big race!

    ReplyDelete